APPLY FOR ABA SERVICES
We currently accept the following insurance:
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Those covered under the MBHP (Massachusetts Behavioral Health Partnership) network through MassHealth - PCC Plan, Community Care Cooperative [C3], Partners HealthCare Choice, Steward Health Choice, or BeHealthy Partnership Plan.
If you are interested in applying for ABA Services at the Brandis Center please fill out the required patient, parent, and insurance information or contact us at (774) 241-0013. We will review the information you provide and will likely request further information as necessary. The protection of your personal information is our top priority, so certain information that will be required before starting services will be asked for at a later time.
Our typical process:
1. Once we receive your information we will conduct an initial verification of benefits to ensure your insurance policy covers ABA services.
2. A parent/guardian interview will be conducted at our office in order to gather more information about your child.
In most cases you will need to bring with you:
The original evaluation showing a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), a recent referral letter stating the diagnosis of ASD and the recommendation of ABA Services, recent physical, any IEP or other school related information, as well as any other information you feel we should know about.
3. A request for authorization for assessment of your child will be sent to your insurance company. Once approval is granted an assessment will be scheduled.
4. Upon completion of the assessment a report and treatment plan will be written and sent to your insurance company for approval.
5. Once approval is granted we will look to assign a Behavior Technician (BT) that fits the individual needs of your child and begin services. The amount of time necessary to begin services will vary.